We are pleased to announce we are looking for a new Sales Manager to join our team.
The Sales Manager will work closely with the Directors to organise the smooth running of the retail space and be the point of contact for all the tailors that stock the Dashing Tweeds bunches, with the emphasis on developing this side of the business.
The other main focus will be the made to measure service that Dashing Tweeds now offer. The Sales Manager will look after this area of the business by taking orders, sorting out fittings and organising alterations to developing marketing and growing this area of the business.
Duties will include:
- Being in charge of visual merchandising in store, and updating this fortnightly
- Managing the shop on a Saturday, serving customers and assisting with made to measure orders
- Researching and strategising with regards to the made to measure side of the business to assist with the development of this area of the business
- Managing the tailoring database, visiting and updating the local tailors with new collections and supporting them with any sales or marketing
- Assisting the brand in developing relationships with influencers and ambassadors
Full training will be provided for all areas of the job.
Dashing Tweeds is ideally looking for someone with experience within retail and sales, has experience working with made to measure and has an understanding of cloth for menswear. The candidate needs to be reliable, trustworthy, enthusiastic and confident working on their own, with a great attention to detail.
The job role is for 2-3 days per week (1 of these are a Saturday from 11am – 5pm), the other days can be flexible within Monday – Friday. The pay is negotiable depending on experience, and there will be a sales commission on all made to measure orders.
The applicant would benefit from having an understanding of Microsoft packages and social media.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your C.V to Holly@DashingTweeds.co.uk